Dry Bulk (Non-Hazardous)
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division is an example of the variety we provide to meet drivers' needs.
Being North America’s largest bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers can't to make you successful.
Hauling non-chemical, non-hazardous products like dry cement, lime, sand, and fly ash is what makes our dry bulk tank division unique from our chemical hauling terminals.
Dry bulk, non-hazardous, company drivers have the opportunity to choose regional or home daily work and take advantage of our paid time off benefit of up to 3 weeks within your first year.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers - Dry Bulk (Non-Hazardous). Learn Pneumatic Tanker!
QC Dry Bulk Company Driver Offerings:
- Annual earning potential of $70,000 for home daily work
- $6,000 Sign-On Bonus for experienced drivers (paid out in your first year)
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus for recent graduates
- $3,000 Driver Referral Bonus Program - No Limits On Number Of Referrals!
- Up To $1,400 / Quarter in Safety and Performance Bonuses
- Home Daily
- Regional work
- Paid Orientation and Training / Learn Pneumatic Tanker!
- Generous Paid Time Off Program - up to 3 weeks your first year/ Full 3 weeks after your first year
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short And Long Term Disability
- Free Driver Wellness Program
QC Dry Bulk Company Driver Requirements:
- CDL A - No Endorsements Required!
- Minimum 6 Months Recent Tractor Trailer Experience Required
- We also HIRE RECENT GRADUATES from the below list of approved schools.
- McCann CDL Training School
- Lehigh Carbon Community College
- Northampton Community College
- Berks Technical Institute
- Sage Trucking School Lebanon, PA
- Lehigh Career & Technical Institute
- Lancaster County and Career & Technology Center
- Hagerstown Community College
- DCS School Of Driving LLC
We have a dedicated Recruiter who can answer all your questions, for more information, contact Barbara McCullough at 813-569-7315
Complete Your Application and Become a Quality Carriers Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tank Driver
Terminals 114,115,116 and 117
If you find yourself excited by the prospect of working for a company that values you as a person as much as it values your contributions to our success, then we invite you to start a rewarding transportation and trucking career at Quality Carriers. Explore all of our company driver opportunities here!
Quality Carriers. Delivering Excellence.