Local Truck Driver - Home Every Night
Barberton, Ohio; Akron, Ohio; Mansfield, Ohio; Youngstown, OhioJob ID 4210 Date posted 05/20/2021
Local Route Drivers have regular routes within 250 miles and around their local area. For drivers ready for a lifestyle that keeps you closer to home this is the role for you. Quality Carriers provides new local opportunities to explore.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Based On Own Accountability
- Average salary: Ranges $80k - $200k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Owned, Purchased, or Leased by You
- Expected gross pay $1350-$1800 per week
- Earn up to $2,000 weekly gross - Apply Now to your local terminal for more details
- $5,000 Sign-on bonus - limited-time - paid out in less than 6 months
- $500 guaranteed weekly pay + weekly earnings for the first 90 days to help your transition to QC.
- Uncapped earning potential driver referral program - $3,000 per driver onboarded
- Load pay
- Accident/spill-free unload pay
- Home every night - 250 miles out and back
- Enjoy spending more time at home
- All Late model Cascadia tractors with an APU
- Collision mitigation system to ensure you get home safely
- On Board Event Recorders (not driver facing) to protect your CDL
- Insurance after 60 days (health, dental, vision, life, disability)
- 401K after 60 days
- Paid Time Off - Earn up to 3 WEEKS PTO by 1 Year of Service!
- Paid Orientation and Paid On the Job Training
- Reimbursement of TWIC Card Application Fee & Passport!
Health Care Benefits for Company Drivers
- High Value, low-cost plan options
- Prescription drugs program
- Flexible Spending
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care FSA
- Health Care FSA
- Paid time off - 3 weeks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discount programs
- RollingStrong - Health care program designed by Drivers for Drivers
- Life and Accidental Death insurance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Boot Reimbursement program
- Service Dog program
- Rider program - after 1 year anniversary
Onboarding and Joining Team QC
- Orientation every Monday
- Fast interview and onboarding process
- Tanker training
- Paid orientation and On the job training
- Travel accommodations to school and orientation covered
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Owner Operators at QC are equipped with the tools and programs they need to succeed as a business owner. As an Owner Operator with Quality Carriers, we give you financial stability, discounts, and rebates on fuel and tires, access to legal services, cost-savings for licenses and permits and business assistance through American Truck Business Services.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
I just love working with the people at this company and the customers couldn't be better. Throughout all the swings in the economy this job has remained tremendously stable and even after all these years I still find it very interesting.Steve Sorensen, Company Driver
We’re committed to providing our drivers with the very best culture and network of support possible to help achieve your success.
Hiring Our Military Heroes
At Quality Carriers, we consider Veterans to be the foundation on which our country is built, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
Become a Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tanker Driver
Read about our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division and Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Health Insurance through True Transport Insure
Sign On Bonus
American Truck Business Services (ATBS) Business Assistance
Quality Carriers Preferred Pricing
401(k) with Company Match
*Benefits for Affiliate drivers may vary
- CDL-A Owner Operator Tanker Driver - Regional MD to OH Aberdeen, Maryland, Salisbury, Maryland, Cincinnati, Ohio, Fairfield, Ohio 06/24/2021
- Regional Truck Driver - Home Weekly/Bi-Weekly Addison, Illinois 05/21/2021
- Dedicated Company Truck Driver – Guaranteed $1650 Minimum Pay Per Week Detroit, Michigan, Cleveland, Ohio, Youngstown, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Akron, Ohio 06/17/2021
you have not viewed any jobs yet
You do not have any saved job