Regional Truck Driver - Home Weekly - Owner Operator
Baton Rouge, LouisianaJob ID 3154 Date posted 03/11/2021
As an Owner Operator at Quality Carriers, you’ll enjoy the freedom of running your own business, with the backing and support of Quality Carriers. We give you financial stability, Quality Carriers preferred pricing, access to legal services, cost-savings for licenses and permits and business assistance through American Truck Business Services.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Based On Own Accountability
- Average salary: Ranges $80k - $200k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Owned, Purchased, or Leased by You
- First Year Earning Potential: $212,100 without tanker experience and $217,100 with 3 or more years of tanker experience!
- Valid CDL-A With Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements (Reimbursement for Hazmat, TWIC and Passport Card)
- Must Be Willing to Obtain a TWIC Card - Will Reimburse
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- $3,000 for Each Driver Hired, NO LIMITS!
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus ($1,000 for the first 4 weeks and $1,000 at 6 months)
- IC's NOW YOU PICK YOUR LOADS, CLICK HERE!
- Insurance available through UTBA (Universal Trucking Benefits Association)
- Truck insurance available through NSM
- Fuel and Tire discounts
- National discounts at OEM (original equipment manufacturer) repair shops
- Partnership with ATBS (American Truck Business Services)
- Compensation for orientation and hands on training
- TWIC card reimbursement with proof of TWIC receipt.
- Weekly Settlements!
- Fuel Stabilization Program designed to keep your out of pockets costs at a minimum
- Access to Management Anytime!
- Will reimburse for hazmat and Passport Card
- Big Company with a Small Company Feel
- Lease-Purchase Program Available - 2020 Freightliner Cascadia!
Select the Baton Rouge, LA Terminal169 when applying
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
I like working for Quality Carriers because for the most part I can choose my own loads, I get to be home with my family on most weekends and the fact that the company takes safety very seriously makes me feel safer while I'm on the road.Jaime Ochoa, Owner Operator
We’re committed to providing our drivers with the very best culture and network of support possible to help achieve your success.
Hiring Our Military Heroes
At Quality Carriers, we consider Veterans to be the foundation on which our country is built, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
Become a Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tanker Driver
Read about our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division and Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Health Insurance through True Transport Insure
Sign On Bonus
License & Permits
American Truck Business Services (ATBS) Business Assistance
Quality Carriers Preferred Pricing
- Regional Truck Driver - Home Weekly/Bi-Weekly Addison, Illinois 02/11/2021
- Local Truck Driver - Home Every Night Barberton, Ohio, Akron, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Youngstown, Ohio 03/13/2021
- Lease Purchase Truck Driver- Guaranteed Hometime - Pick your loads Barberton, Ohio, Houston, Texas, Akron, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Youngstown, Ohio 03/13/2021
you have not viewed any jobs yet
You do not have any saved job