Class A - Local Truck Driver - Home Daily
Birmingham, AlabamaJob ID 4274 Date posted 06/08/2021
Local Route Drivers have regular routes within 250 miles and around their local area. For drivers ready for a lifestyle that keeps you closer to home this is the role for you. Quality Carriers provides new local opportunities to explore.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Based On Own Accountability
- Average salary: Ranges $80k - $200k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Owned, Purchased, or Leased by You
Compensation - Local Home Daily
- Earn up to $1800 weekly gross - Apply Now to your local terminal for more details
- $500 guaranteed weekly pay + weekly earnings for the first 60 days to help your transition to QC.
- Uncapped earning potential driver referral program - $3,000 per driver onboarded
- Load pay
- Accident/spill-free unload pay
- Canadian border pay
- Home Daily - 250 miles out and back
- Enjoy spending more time at home
- Some weekend work is required as needed
- We will work to accommodate your needs
- Onboard Event Recorders - help protect your CDL and career
- Collision Mitigation System - allowing you to get home safely
- The average age of our trucks is 2.5 years
Health Care Benefits for Company Drivers
- High Value, low-cost plan options
- Prescription drugs program
- Flexible Spending
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care FSA
- Health Care FSA
- Paid time off - 3 weeks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discount programs
- RollingStrong - Health care program designed by Drivers for Drivers
- Life and Accidental Death insurance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Boot Reimbursement program
- Service Dog program
- Rider program - after 1 year anniversary
Onboarding and Joining Team QC
- Orientation every Monday
- Fast interview and onboarding process
- Tanker training
- Paid orientation and On the job training
- Travel accommodations to school and orientation covered
We offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay, and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
By putting Drivers first, we have been able to celebrate over 100 years of success in chemical hauling.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful.
"I have never felt more welcome to work at any company than Quality. Also, they have the best dispatchers I've ever worked with. you will be treated like family here. always busy here." - Robert Garcia
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
I just love working with the people at this company and the customers couldn't be better. Throughout all the swings in the economy this job has remained tremendously stable and even after all these years I still find it very interesting.Steve Sorensen, Company Driver
National Truck Drivers Appreciation Week 2021
Listen to our President Randy Strutz celebrate Driver Appreciation Week by thanking Quality Carriers drivers for the sacrifices they make every day.
Hiring Our Military Heroes
At Quality Carriers, we consider Veterans to be the foundation on which our country is built, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
Become a Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tanker Driver
Read about our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division and Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Health Insurance through True Transport Insure
Sign On Bonus
American Truck Business Services (ATBS) Business Assistance
Quality Carriers Preferred Pricing
401(k) with Company Match
*Benefits for Affiliate drivers may vary
- CDL-A Owner Operator Tanker Driver - Regional MD to OH Aberdeen, Maryland, Salisbury, Maryland, Cincinnati, Ohio, Fairfield, Ohio 06/24/2021
- Class A - Dedicated Regional Company Driver Fayetteville, North Carolina, Aberdeen, North Carolina, Mount Olive, North Carolina 07/20/2021
- Class A - Regional Truck Driver - Home Every Other Day Bloomington, Illinois, Hammond, Indiana, Addison, Illinois 05/21/2021
you have not viewed any jobs yet
You do not have any saved job