Class-A CDL Regional Truck Driver -Company Driver
Buckeye, ArizonaJob ID 8504 Date posted 07/01/2022
As a Regional Driver at Quality Carriers, you’ll find the balance of time on the road and time spent at home. Our regional routes also provide stability and predictability around loads, giving you the opportunity to plan and succeed professionally and personally.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Home-Time Options
- Average salary: Ranges $55k - $90k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Owned by Quality Carriers or Affiliate
- Easily Average $95,000-$120,000 for Company Drivers
- Loads under 500 mi are paid hourly
- 0-1 Years: $31 Per Hour, After 1 Year $33 per Hour
- loads over 500 miless are paid .66 cpm after 1 year.71cpm
- Premium pay after 50 hours
- Sign-On Bonus for Company Driver $3,000
- Lucrative Driver referral bonus income opportunity
- Average Miles 1,500-3,000 per Week
- Average Hours 45-55 per Week
- No Northeast! Running the 11 Western States
- Dedicated Driver Advocate Team (Communication From Day 1 Through Your First Year With the Company—Very Little Driver Turnover)
- Excellent Benefits Available After 90 Days: Health, Dental, Vision; Carrier pays 90% for Driver
- 401k match pay at 4% after one year of service
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Orientation and Paid On the Job Training
Select the Buckeye, AZ Terminal 150 when applying!
- No alcohol or drug-related convictions in the past 10 years
- Willing to be clean-shaven to meet safety and respiratory fit test required
- Must pass DOT physical, Pulmonary function test, and Drug Screen
- 2 yrs. minimum verifiable tractor-trailer experience (within the last 36 mo.)
- Tanker Experience - We Will Train You! Experience preferred
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must be Willing to Get TWIC Card
Text REFER to 34989 OR Text 150 to 34989
*Loads under 500 mi are paid hourly if Hourly/CPM Pay has been chosen by the driver at the time of hire.
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
I just love working with the people at this company and the customers couldn't be better. Throughout all the swings in the economy this job has remained tremendously stable and even after all these years I still find it very interesting.Steve Sorensen, Company Driver
We’re committed to providing our drivers with the very best culture and network of support possible to help achieve your success.
Hiring Our Military Heroes
At Quality Carriers, we consider Veterans to be the foundation on which our country is built, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
Become a Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tanker Driver
Read about our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division and Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Health Insurance through True Transport Insure
Sign On Bonus
American Truck Business Services (ATBS) Business Assistance
Quality Carriers Preferred Pricing
401(k) with Company Match
*Benefits for Affiliate drivers may vary
- Class-A CDL Dedicated Truck Driver -Company Driver Ono, Pennsylvania, Bellefonte, Pennsylvania, Aberdeen, Maryland, Keymar, Maryland, Martinsburg, West Virginia 07/01/2022
- Class-A CDL Local Truck Driver -Company Driver Ono, Pennsylvania, Bellefonte, Pennsylvania, State College, Pennsylvania, Aberdeen, Maryland, Keymar, Maryland, Martinsburg, West Virginia 07/01/2022
- Class-A CDL Regional Truck Driver -Owner Operator Driver Saint Gabriel, Louisiana, Geismar, Louisiana, Hammond, Louisiana, Denham Springs, Louisiana, Gonzales, Louisiana, Baker, Louisiana, Prairieville, Louisiana, Port Allen, Louisiana, Plaquemine, Louisiana, Walker, Louisiana, Donaldsonville, Louisiana, Addis, Louisiana 07/01/2022
you have not viewed any jobs yet
You do not have any saved job