Regional Truck Driver - Home Bi-Weekly - Owner Operator
Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Des Moines, Iowa; Mason City, Iowa; Sioux City, IowaJob ID 2629 Date posted 02/11/2021
As an Owner Operator at Quality Carriers, you’ll enjoy the freedom of running your own business, with the backing and support of Quality Carriers. We give you financial stability, Quality Carriers preferred pricing, access to legal services, cost-savings for licenses and permits and business assistance through American Truck Business Services.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Based On Own Accountability
- Average salary: Ranges $80k - $200k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Owned, Purchased, or Leased by You
What makes a successful candidate? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Owned/Leased Truck
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
I like working for Quality Carriers because for the most part I can choose my own loads, I get to be home with my family on most weekends and the fact that the company takes safety very seriously makes me feel safer while I'm on the road.Jaime Ochoa, Owner Operator
We’re committed to providing our drivers with the very best culture and network of support possible to help achieve your success.
Hiring Our Military Heroes
At Quality Carriers, we consider Veterans to be the foundation on which our country is built, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
Become a Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tanker Driver
Read about our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division and Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Health Insurance through True Transport Insure
Sign On Bonus
License & Permits
American Truck Business Services (ATBS) Business Assistance
Quality Carriers Preferred Pricing
About Our Company
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success in transportation, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Our Truck Drivers can decide between regional, Over the Road (OTR) and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Average Income $150,000 per year
- $7,500 Sign on Bonus
- $3,000 Referral Bonus
- Over the Road 10 Days
- Compensation for Orientation & Hands on Learning
- Pump/Compressor unit with hose rack and installed
Lease Purchase Details
- NEW Freightliner Cascadia!
- Low weekly payments - under $615 per week!
- 5 year BUMPER TO BUMPER Extended Warranty Package!
- Sign-On Bonus = Covers 1st Payment at Lease Activation!
- Free Loading and Unloading Equipment!
- Hydrachem and Hose Rack included!
- Must be a company driver for the first 2 months of employment
What You Need
- Class A CDL
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Willing to Obtain TWIC card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the last 3 years
SelectTerminal 184 when applying!
- Regional Truck Driver - Home Weekly/Bi-Weekly Addison, Illinois 02/11/2021
- Lease Purchase Truck Driver- Guaranteed Hometime - Pick your loads Barberton, Ohio, Houston, Texas, Akron, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Youngstown, Ohio 03/13/2021
- Over-the-road (OTR) Truck Driver - Guaranteed Hometime Barberton, Ohio, Detroit, Michigan, Youngstown, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Akron, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio 03/13/2021
you have not viewed any jobs yet
You do not have any saved job