Tanker Truck Driver - Local, Regional and OTR
Chattanooga, TennesseeJob ID 3476 Date posted 04/01/2021
Company Drivers are afforded the opportunity to work for an established brand in the industry. Whether starting out your trucking career or continuing in the industry with years of experience, you can find a Company Driver role at Quality Carriers that suits your needs and builds on your career. If you’re looking for work with a dependable and established brand and you are a safe and reliable driver, then Company Driver / Affiliate Driver is the role for you.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Home-Time Options
- Average salary: Ranges $55k - $90k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Owned by Quality Carriers or Affiliate
What makes a successful candidate? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
I just love working with the people at this company and the customers couldn't be better. Throughout all the swings in the economy this job has remained tremendously stable and even after all these years I still find it very interesting.Steve Sorensen, Company Driver
We’re committed to providing our drivers with the very best culture and network of support possible to help achieve your success.
Hiring Our Military Heroes
At Quality Carriers, we consider Veterans to be the foundation on which our country is built, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
Become a Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tanker Driver
Read about our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division and Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Paid Orientation and On The Job Training
401(k) with Company Match
Safety & Performance Bonuses
Driver Service Teams
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision provided
*Benefits for Affiliate drivers may vary
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
R. Wayne Bost Trucking is the oldest Affiliate Partner with Quality Carriers and has serviced N.C. S.C. and G.A. for over 50 years. This Family Owned and Operated business has deep-rooted customers and consignees that provide a wealth of freight and opportunity for any driver's needs. As an Affiliate Partner, a driver can enjoy the benefits of working for America's Largest Bulk Distributors, while working in and communicating within our company's family business. This allows a driver to feel like a part of the family and not just a number.
- Extremely Competitive Weekly Potential
- Heaviest volume pay from $ .67 cpm to $1.37 cpm!
- IC's 62% of the Linehaul Rate
- $2,500 Sign-on Bonus for Experienced Company Drivers
- $3,000 Driver Referral Program! No Limit! - Text REFER to 34989
- $50 Paid for each clean inspection
- Safe Mileage Bonus paid Quarterly
- Local, Home Daily/ Short-Haul 1-2 nights out a week/ Regional, 1-5 nights out a week/ System 5-7 nights out a week /OTR, 7-10 nights out a week.
- 2018-19-20 Freightliner Cascadias
- FULL Benefits Available for Company Drivers, Medical (Blue Cross), Dental and Vision only $50 a week
- 100% Matching 401K up to 4% and 50% Match on the 5th percent
- One Week Paid Vacation after 12 months
- Birthday Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Orientation and Paid On the Job Training
- Company issues uniforms, PPE and Tool Box
- Driver Appreciation Monthly & Yearly Awards
Select the Augusta, GA Terminal 743 when applying! Text T743 to 34989
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Regional Truck Driver - Home Weekly/Bi-Weekly Addison, Illinois 02/11/2021
- Lease Purchase Truck Driver- Guaranteed Hometime - Pick your loads Barberton, Ohio, Houston, Texas, Akron, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Youngstown, Ohio 03/13/2021
- Over-the-road (OTR) Truck Driver - Guaranteed Hometime Barberton, Ohio, Detroit, Michigan, Youngstown, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Akron, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio 03/13/2021
you have not viewed any jobs yet
You do not have any saved job