Lease Purchase Truck Driver- Guaranteed Hometime - Pick your loads
Cincinnati, OhioJob ID 2121 Date posted 02/11/2021
Lease Purchase Truck Drivers take charge of their careers with lease of a new truck. These drivers take the opportunity to own a brand new Freightliner Cascadia with terms at affordable weekly payments less than $615 and a 5 year bumper to bumper extended warranty. Add to that Quality Carriers' unmatched advantages with an extensive network of partners and other resources to ensure success. Quality Carriers' Lease Purchase Program suit the drivers who are ready to own their own truck, but seek to lease on with an industry leader to accomplish their goals.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Based On Own Accountability
- Average salary: Ranges $80k - $200k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Leased by You
What makes a successful candidate? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Eager to be their own boss
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
We’re committed to providing our drivers with the very best culture and network of support possible to help achieve your success.
Hiring Our Military Heroes
At Quality Carriers, we consider Veterans to be the foundation on which our country is built, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
Become a Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tanker Driver
Read about our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division and Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Health Insurance through True Transport Insure
Lease Purchase Bonus
License & Permits
New Freightliner Cascadia
Quality Carriers Preferred Pricing
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success in transportation, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Our Truck Drivers can decide between regional, Over the Road (OTR) and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Valid CDL-A With Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Tanker Experience Preferred
- Earning potential of over $200,000
- Driver Referral Program - $3,000 for Each Driver Hired, NO LIMITS!
- First 3 payments paid by QC + $2,500 sign on bonus!
- 90% reload network - to keep you moving
- OTR: 2-3 Weeks
- IC's NOW YOU PICK YOUR LOADS, CLICK HERE!
- Insurance available through UTBA (Universal Trucking Benefits Association)
- Truck insurance available through NSM
- Fuel and Tire discounts
- Free loading/Unloading equipment
- National discounts at OEM (original equipment manufacturer) repair shops
- Systematic Inspection Program - we pay towards your systemic inspection
- Partnership with ATBS (American Truck Business Services)
- Paid Orientation and Paid On the Job Training
- Rider Along Program after 1 year
- Reimbursement of TWIC Card Application Fee
- Pump/Compressor unit with hose rack and installed
- NEW Freightliner Cascadia!
- Low weekly payments - under $615 per week!
- 5 year BUMPER TO BUMPER Extended Warranty Package!
- Hydrachem and Hose Rack included!
- Must be a company driver for the first 2 months of employment
Select Terminal 184 Cincinnati, OH when applying!
- CDL-A Company Tanker Truck Driver Over The Road Addison, Illinois 02/11/2021
- Class-A CDL Company Tanker Truck Drivers Barberton, Ohio, Youngstown, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Akron, Ohio 02/19/2021
- Class-A CDL Owner Operator Tanker Truck Drivers Barberton, Ohio, Detroit, Michigan, Youngstown, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Akron, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio 02/11/2021
you have not viewed any jobs yet
You do not have any saved job