Class-A CDL Over The Road Truck Driver -Owner Operator Driver
Multiple LocationsJob ID 8355 Date posted 07/01/2022
Over the Road Drivers embrace the open road lifestyle. These opportunities give you long haul experiences, hauling goods across North America and seeing much of the country while maximizing earnings along the way. For drivers eager to get out there on the road, Quality Carriers has the reload system to keep you moving.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Based On Own Accountability
- Average salary: Ranges $80k - $200k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Leased by You
- Average Income $150,000 per year
- $3,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus for OTR Owner
- 90% reload network - to keep you moving
- Home every other weekend
- IC's NOW YOU PICK YOUR LOADS, CLICK HERE!
- Insurance available through UTBA (Universal Trucking Benefits Association)
- Truck insurance available through NSM
- Free loading/Unloading equipment
- Systematic Inspection Program - we pay towards your systemic inspection
- Partnership with ATBS (American Truck Business Services)
- Paid Orientation and Paid On the Job Training
- Reimbursement of TWIC Card Application Fee
- Company Shops and National Tire Accounts at your disposal
- Compensation for Orientation & Hands on Learning
- Pump/Compressor unit with hose rack and installed
Select Terminal 184 Cincinnati, OH when applying!
- Valid CDL-A With Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must-Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Tanker Experience Preferred
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Owner Operators at QC are equipped with the tools and programs they need to succeed as a business owner. As an Owner Operator with Quality Carriers, we give you financial stability, discounts, and rebates on fuel and tires, access to legal services, cost-savings for licenses and permits and business assistance through American Truck Business Services.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
Cincinnati, Ohio; Mansfield, Ohio; Chillicothe, Ohio; Dayton, Ohio; Lima, Ohio; Findlay, Ohio; Zanesville, Ohio; Marysville, Ohio; Marion, Ohio
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
I like working for Quality Carriers because for the most part I can choose my own loads, I get to be home with my family on most weekends and the fact that the company takes safety very seriously makes me feel safer while I'm on the road.Jaime Ochoa, Owner Operator
We’re committed to providing our drivers with the very best culture and network of support possible to help achieve your success.
Hiring Our Military Heroes
At Quality Carriers, we consider Veterans to be the foundation on which our country is built, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
Become a Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tanker Driver
Read about our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division and Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Health Insurance through True Transport Insure
Sign On Bonus
American Truck Business Services (ATBS) Business Assistance
Quality Carriers Preferred Pricing
401(k) with Company Match
*Benefits for Affiliate drivers may vary
- Class-A CDL Dedicated Truck Driver -Company Driver Ono, Pennsylvania, Bellefonte, Pennsylvania, Aberdeen, Maryland, Keymar, Maryland, Martinsburg, West Virginia 07/01/2022
- Class-A CDL Local Truck Driver -Company Driver Ono, Pennsylvania, Bellefonte, Pennsylvania, State College, Pennsylvania, Aberdeen, Maryland, Keymar, Maryland, Martinsburg, West Virginia 07/01/2022
- Class-A CDL Regional Truck Driver -Owner Operator Driver Saint Gabriel, Louisiana, Geismar, Louisiana, Hammond, Louisiana, Denham Springs, Louisiana, Gonzales, Louisiana, Baker, Louisiana, Prairieville, Louisiana, Port Allen, Louisiana, Plaquemine, Louisiana, Walker, Louisiana, Donaldsonville, Louisiana, Addis, Louisiana 07/01/2022
you have not viewed any jobs yet
You do not have any saved job