Local Truck Driver - Home Every Night
Cincinnati, Ohio; Columbus, Ohio; Mansfield, Ohio; Dayton, Ohio; Cleveland, Ohio; Erie, Pennsylvania; Buffalo, New York; Rochester, New York; Syracuse, New York; Ithaca, New York; Johnstown, New York; Waterford, New York; Albany, New YorkJob ID 3839 Date posted 05/18/2021
Company Drivers are afforded the opportunity to work for an established brand in the industry. Whether starting out your trucking career or continuing in the industry with years of experience, you can find a Company Driver role at Quality Carriers that suits your needs and builds on your career. If you’re looking for work with a dependable and established brand and you are a safe and reliable driver, then Company Driver / Affiliate Driver is the role for you.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Home-Time Options
- Average salary: Ranges $55k - $90k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Owned by Quality Carriers or Affiliate
- Earning Potential Up To $1,800 Per Week
- 64 CPM Loaded Miles, Up To 500 MILES A DAY, 5-6 DAYS A WEEK!
- $5,000 Sign on Bonus
- Additional Transition Bonus
- $3,000 Referral Bonus
- Quarterly Safety/Performance Bonus
- Home nightly, every other night or weekly! The choice is yours! Can stay out longer if you want! You Do You!
- Enjoy spending more time at home
- Onboard Event Recorders - help protect your CDL and career
- Collision Mitigation System - allowing you to get home safely
- The average age of our trucks is 2.5 years
Health Care Benefits for Company Drivers
- High Value, low-cost plan options
- Prescription drugs program
- Flexible Spending
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care FSA
- Health Care FSA
- Paid time off - 3 weeks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discount programs
- RollingStrong - Health care program designed by Drivers for Drivers
- Life and Accidental Death insurance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Boot Reimbursement program
- Service Dog program
- Rider program - after 1 year anniversary
Onboarding and Joining Team QC
- Orientation every Monday
- Fast interview and onboarding process
- Tanker training
- Paid orientation and On the job training
- Travel accommodations to school and orientation covered
What You Need
- Class A CDL
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Willing to Obtain TWIC card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the last 3 years OR 1 Year of Tanker Experience in the last 10 Years
Speak with your Recruiter:
Melissa Brown: 813-313-6450
APPLYING TERMINAL: 184 Cincinnati, OH
We offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay, and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
By putting Drivers first, we have been able to celebrate over 100 years of success in chemical hauling.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful.
"I have never felt more welcome to work at any company than Quality. Also, they have the best dispatchers I've ever worked with. you will be treated like family here. always busy here." - Robert Garcia
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
I just love working with the people at this company and the customers couldn't be better. Throughout all the swings in the economy this job has remained tremendously stable and even after all these years I still find it very interesting.Steve Sorensen, Company Driver
We’re committed to providing our drivers with the very best culture and network of support possible to help achieve your success.
Hiring Our Military Heroes
At Quality Carriers, we consider Veterans to be the foundation on which our country is built, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
Become a Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tanker Driver
Read about our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division and Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Paid Orientation and On The Job Training
401(k) with Company Match
Safety & Performance Bonuses
Driver Service Teams
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision provided
*Benefits for Affiliate drivers may vary
- Regional Truck Driver - Home Weekly/Bi-Weekly Addison, Illinois 05/21/2021
- Local Truck Driver - Home Every Night Barberton, Ohio, Akron, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Youngstown, Ohio 05/21/2021
- Over-the-road (OTR) Truck Driver - Guaranteed Hometime Barberton, Ohio, Detroit, Michigan, Youngstown, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Akron, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio 05/21/2021
you have not viewed any jobs yet
You do not have any saved job