Class A - Regional Truck Driver - Home Weekly
Ferndale, Michigan; Monroe, Michigan; Port Huron, Michigan; Detroit, MichiganJob ID 3796 Date posted 05/17/2021
As a Regional Driver at Quality Carriers, you’ll find the balance of time on the road and time spent at home. Our regional routes also provide stability and predictability around loads, giving you the opportunity to plan and succeed professionally and personally.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Home-Time Options
- Average salary: Ranges $55k - $90k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Owned by Quality Carriers or Affiliate
- Earning potential up to $2,000 week
- Loaded Miles Starting at $.66 per mile
- Guarantee of $1,500/wk
- Regional Sign-On Bonus $5,000
- OTR Sign-On Bonus $8,000
- $1,500 Passport Bonus! Canadian Runs Available!
- $3,000 Driver Referral Bonus!
- Regional 5-7 Days Out with restart at Home
- OTR 10-14 Days Out with restart at Home
- 90% reload network - to keep you moving
- All Miles Paid
- Paid Orientation and Paid On the Job Training
- Dedicated Driver Manager!
- Weekly Direct Deposit / No Hold Back!
- Stability You Can Count On - Over 100 Years in Business!
- Personal Wellness Program - Designed by Drivers for Drivers!
- Full Health Benefits - Low Cost, High Quality Options to Choose From! ( Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Health)
- Short and Long Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Vacation Time and 401k with Company Match!
- Steady and Consistent Work, Freight is Year-Round!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Epic View Satellite TV in ALL Trucks for your enjoyment!
Select Terminal 181 when applying!
- Have a CDL-A with 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years!
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements (Terminal Will Reimburse for Hazmat)
- Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card (Terminal Will Reimburse for TWIC)
- Passport Preferred ($1,500 Bonus)
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Drivers can decide between regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
I just love working with the people at this company and the customers couldn't be better. Throughout all the swings in the economy this job has remained tremendously stable and even after all these years I still find it very interesting.Steve Sorensen, Company Driver
National Truck Drivers Appreciation Week 2021
Listen to our President Randy Strutz celebrate Driver Appreciation Week by thanking Quality Carriers drivers for the sacrifices they make every day.
Hiring Our Military Heroes
At Quality Carriers, we consider Veterans to be the foundation on which our country is built, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
Become a Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tanker Driver
Read about our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division and Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Health Insurance through True Transport Insure
Sign On Bonus
American Truck Business Services (ATBS) Business Assistance
Quality Carriers Preferred Pricing
401(k) with Company Match
*Benefits for Affiliate drivers may vary
- CDL-A Owner Operator Tanker Driver - Regional MD to OH Aberdeen, Maryland, Salisbury, Maryland, Cincinnati, Ohio, Fairfield, Ohio 06/24/2021
- Class A - Dedicated Regional Company Driver Fayetteville, North Carolina, Aberdeen, North Carolina, Mount Olive, North Carolina 07/20/2021
- Class A - Regional Truck Driver - Home Every Other Day Bloomington, Illinois, Hammond, Indiana, Addison, Illinois 05/21/2021
you have not viewed any jobs yet
You do not have any saved job