Regional Truck Driver - Home Weekly/Bi-Weekly - Owner Operator
Fort Wayne, Indiana; Gary, IndianaJob ID 3710 Date posted 05/17/2021
As an Owner Operator at Quality Carriers, you’ll enjoy the freedom of running your own business, with the backing and support of Quality Carriers. We give you financial stability, Quality Carriers preferred pricing, access to legal services, cost-savings for licenses and permits and business assistance through American Truck Business Services.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Based On Own Accountability
- Average salary: Ranges $80k - $200k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Owned, Purchased, or Leased by You
- Earning Potential Up To $290,000+/year
- PICK YOUR HOME TIME!
- $5,000 Sign on Bonus
- $250 Safety Bonus Paid Quarterly
- $3,000 Driver Referral Bonus ~No Limit! (ask your recruiter for details)
- We run Owner Operators first and foremost and will sit company trucks to keep You moving
- We will deadhead company trucks to keep our Owner Operators RELOADED percentage higher
- If freight slows, Owner Operators will be dispatch first!
- Plenty of Work to Keep You Moving and Happy
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Class A CDL
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Willing to Obtain TWIC card
- 1 Year Required, 2 Years of Experience Preferred Tractor Trailer Experience in the last 3 years
Speak with your Recruiter: Melissa Brown: 813-313-6450
APPLYING TERMINAL: 860- Chattanooga, TN
TEXT "REFER" to 34989
Select the 860 Chattanooga, TN when applying!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success in transportation, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Our Truck Drivers can decide between regional, Over the Road (OTR) and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Ryan Transportation, An Affiliate of Quality Carriers
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
I like working for Quality Carriers because for the most part I can choose my own loads, I get to be home with my family on most weekends and the fact that the company takes safety very seriously makes me feel safer while I'm on the road.Jaime Ochoa, Owner Operator
We’re committed to providing our drivers with the very best culture and network of support possible to help achieve your success.
Hiring Our Military Heroes
At Quality Carriers, we consider Veterans to be the foundation on which our country is built, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
Become a Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tanker Driver
Read about our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division and Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Health Insurance through True Transport Insure
Sign On Bonus
License & Permits
American Truck Business Services (ATBS) Business Assistance
Quality Carriers Preferred Pricing
- Regional Truck Driver - Home Weekly/Bi-Weekly Addison, Illinois 05/21/2021
- Local Truck Driver - Home Every Night Barberton, Ohio, Akron, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Youngstown, Ohio 05/21/2021
- Over-the-road (OTR) Truck Driver - Guaranteed Hometime Barberton, Ohio, Detroit, Michigan, Youngstown, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Akron, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio 05/21/2021
you have not viewed any jobs yet
You do not have any saved job