Regional Truck Driver - Home Multiple Times a Week
Kingsport, TennesseeJob ID 3577 Date posted 05/17/2021
Company Drivers are afforded the opportunity to work for an established brand in the industry. Whether starting out your trucking career or continuing in the industry with years of experience, you can find a Company Driver role at Quality Carriers that suits your needs and builds on your career. If you’re looking for work with a dependable and established brand and you are a safe and reliable driver, then Company Driver / Affiliate Driver is the role for you.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Home-Time Options
- Average salary: Ranges $55k - $90k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Owned by Quality Carriers or Affiliate
- Up to $1,400 weekly
- Home multiple times a week
- $10,000.00 Sign-on Bonus (Pays out in 1 year)
- $3,000 Referral Bonus
- Performance and Safety Bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Annual Increases in Pay Based On Performance
- All OTR Equipment Outfitted with Epic View Satellite TV
- CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements (Terminal Will Reimburse for Hazmat)
- Must Be Willing to Obtain a TWIC Card - Will Reimburse
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or
- 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Have or Be Willing to Obtain Passport
Text REFER to 34989 OR Text 179 to 34989
Select the Kingsport, TN Terminal 108 when applying!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Drivers can decide between regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
I just love working with the people at this company and the customers couldn't be better. Throughout all the swings in the economy this job has remained tremendously stable and even after all these years I still find it very interesting.Steve Sorensen, Company Driver
We’re committed to providing our drivers with the very best culture and network of support possible to help achieve your success.
Hiring Our Military Heroes
At Quality Carriers, we consider Veterans to be the foundation on which our country is built, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
Become a Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tanker Driver
Read about our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division and Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Paid Orientation and On The Job Training
401(k) with Company Match
Safety & Performance Bonuses
Driver Service Teams
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision provided
*Benefits for Affiliate drivers may vary
- Regional Truck Driver - Home Weekly/Bi-Weekly Addison, Illinois 05/21/2021
- Local Truck Driver - Home Every Night Barberton, Ohio, Akron, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Youngstown, Ohio 05/21/2021
- Over-the-road (OTR) Truck Driver - Guaranteed Hometime Barberton, Ohio, Detroit, Michigan, Youngstown, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Akron, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio 05/21/2021
you have not viewed any jobs yet
You do not have any saved job