Class-A CDL Regional Truck Driver -Owner Operator Driver
Multiple LocationsJob ID 8501 Date posted 07/01/2022
As a Regional Driver at Quality Carriers, you’ll find the balance of time on the road and time spent at home. Our regional routes also provide stability and predictability around loads, giving you the opportunity to plan and succeed professionally and personally.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Home-Time Options
- Average salary: Ranges $55k - $90k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Owned by Quality Carriers or Affiliate
- $250,000.00 average annual earnings
- Valid CDL-A With Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must-Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years.
- $10,000.00 Driver referral bonus - no limit on hires
- Weekly Home Time
- Insurance available through UTBA (Universal Trucking Benefits Association)
- Truck insurance available through NSM
- Fuel and Tire discounts
- National discounts at OEM (original equipment manufacturer) repair shops
- Systematic Inspection Program - we pay towards your systemic inspection
- Partnership with ATBS (American Truck Business Services)
- Paid Orientation and Paid On the Job Training
- Rider Along Program after 1 year
- Fuel Stabilization program to keep cost low
Shop on site
- Weekly - direct deposit
- Steady and consistent work
Select the Lima, OH Terminal 710 when applying!
Text T710 to 34989 for more details!
KALE Trucking Inc, an Affiliate Partner of Quality Carriers, located in Lima, OH is seeking dry & liquid bulk tanker drivers! We provide tanker training if you have never driven tanks!
Drivers have a mix of home daily or working more regional overnight freight. There are some longer hauls out a few nights then come home.
KALE Trucking is a locally owned and operated, family-oriented company and active in the local community! We have a shop on-site to keep equipment well maintained! You are welcome to drop by any time and see us!!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
Lima, Ohio; Celina, Ohio; Springfield, Ohio; Bellville, Ohio; Cedar Springs, Ohio; Lebanon, Ohio; Rivare, Indiana; Carey, Ohio; Summersville, Ohio
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
I like working for Quality Carriers because for the most part I can choose my own loads, I get to be home with my family on most weekends and the fact that the company takes safety very seriously makes me feel safer while I'm on the road.Jaime Ochoa, Owner Operator
We’re committed to providing our drivers with the very best culture and network of support possible to help achieve your success.
Hiring Our Military Heroes
At Quality Carriers, we consider Veterans to be the foundation on which our country is built, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
Become a Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tanker Driver
Read about our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division and Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Health Insurance through True Transport Insure
Sign On Bonus
American Truck Business Services (ATBS) Business Assistance
Quality Carriers Preferred Pricing
401(k) with Company Match
*Benefits for Affiliate drivers may vary
- Class-A CDL Dedicated Truck Driver -Company Driver Ono, Pennsylvania, Bellefonte, Pennsylvania, Aberdeen, Maryland, Keymar, Maryland, Martinsburg, West Virginia 07/01/2022
- Class-A CDL Local Truck Driver -Company Driver Ono, Pennsylvania, Bellefonte, Pennsylvania, State College, Pennsylvania, Aberdeen, Maryland, Keymar, Maryland, Martinsburg, West Virginia 07/01/2022
- Class-A CDL Regional Truck Driver -Owner Operator Driver Saint Gabriel, Louisiana, Geismar, Louisiana, Hammond, Louisiana, Denham Springs, Louisiana, Gonzales, Louisiana, Baker, Louisiana, Prairieville, Louisiana, Port Allen, Louisiana, Plaquemine, Louisiana, Walker, Louisiana, Donaldsonville, Louisiana, Addis, Louisiana 07/01/2022
you have not viewed any jobs yet
You do not have any saved job