Lease Purchase - Regional Driver - Home Weekly
Luling, LouisianaJob ID 3177 Date posted 03/11/2021
Lease Purchase Truck Drivers take charge of their careers with lease of a new truck. These drivers take the opportunity to own a brand new Freightliner Cascadia with terms at affordable weekly payments less than $615 and a 5 year bumper to bumper extended warranty. Add to that Quality Carriers' unmatched advantages with an extensive network of partners and other resources to ensure success. Quality Carriers' Lease Purchase Program suit the drivers who are ready to own their own truck, but seek to lease on with an industry leader to accomplish their goals.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Based On Own Accountability
- Average salary: Ranges $80k - $200k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Leased by You
- Gross $5,000- $6,000/per week
- $5,000 Owner Operator Sign on Bonus!!
- Driver Referral Program- $1,500 for Each Driver Hired! (EASY WAY to EARN EXTRA $$$$)
- Out and back runs, out 3 days on average
- $0 Down, NO CREDIT CHECK Lease Program (2016- 2019 Freightliner Cascadias available)
- 350,000 Miles Warranty on all Trucks
- Five year Financing
- Reasonable Weekly Payments
- No Balloon payments at the end of the lease!
- Owner Operator Vendor Services: Truck Insurance, Medical Insurance, Legal & Accounting Services, TruckRepair, etc.
- Fuel Stabilization Program
- Compensation for Orientation- $100/per day
- Compensation for Hands on Training
- Tire Discounts
- Safety Incentives
- Family Environment
- Must have at least 1 year tractor trailer exp. (Tanker experience preferred)
- CDL - A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must have a TWIC card or willing to obtain one.
- Expand your earning potential with a Passport
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW!
Cayleigh Schley @ 813-426-4334
"I like working for QC because for the most part, I can choose my own loads, I get to be home with my family on most weekends and the fact that the company takes safety very seriously makes me feel safer while I'm on the road." -Jaime Ochoa, Owner Operator
Select the 827- Luling, LA terminal when applying!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of home time options & other incentives. Lane with Quality Carriers.
"Gulf Coast Express, an affiliate of Quality Carriers"
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
We’re committed to providing our drivers with the very best culture and network of support possible to help achieve your success.
Hiring Our Military Heroes
At Quality Carriers, we consider Veterans to be the foundation on which our country is built, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
Become a Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tanker Driver
Read about our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division and Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Health Insurance through True Transport Insure
Lease Purchase Bonus
License & Permits
New Freightliner Cascadia
Quality Carriers Preferred Pricing
- Regional Truck Driver - Home Weekly/Bi-Weekly Addison, Illinois 02/11/2021
- Local Truck Driver - Home Every Night Barberton, Ohio, Akron, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Youngstown, Ohio 03/13/2021
- Lease Purchase Truck Driver- Guaranteed Hometime - Pick your loads Barberton, Ohio, Houston, Texas, Akron, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Youngstown, Ohio 03/13/2021
you have not viewed any jobs yet
You do not have any saved job