Class-A CDL Dedicated Company Tanker Truck Drivers
Memphis, TennesseeJob ID 2203 Date posted 10/01/2020
Company Drivers are afforded the opportunity to work for an established brand in the industry. Whether starting out your trucking career or continuing in the industry with years of experience, you can find a Company Driver role at Quality Carriers that suits your needs and builds on your career. If you’re looking for work with a dependable and established brand and you are a safe and reliable driver, then Company Driver / Affiliate Driver is the role for you.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Home-Time Options
- Average salary: Ranges $55k - $90k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Owned by Quality Carriers or Affiliate
What makes a successful candidate? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
I just love working with the people at this company and the customers couldn't be better. Throughout all the swings in the economy this job has remained tremendously stable and even after all these years I still find it very interesting.Steve Sorensen, Company Driver
Paid Orientation and On The Job Training
401(k) with Company Match
Safety & Performance Bonuses
Driver Service Teams
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision provided
*Benefits for Affiliate drivers may vary
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success in transportation, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Our Truck Drivers can decide between regional, Over the Road (OTR) and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Load pay - $1,600/per load (min. 1 load per week)
- Load pay - $3,700 per load (Owner Operators) (min. 1 load per week)
- $7,500 Sign On Bonus
- $500 PER WEEK - First 5 weeks!
- $3,000 Referral Bonus- No Limit!- ask your recruiter for more details
- Drop and Hook work
- Weekly Hometime
- Hiring Drivers from Laredo, TX to Elizabethtown, NJ!
- Medical, Dental, And Vision
- Owner Operator insurance opportunities available
- Paid Weekly
- Vacation Time - up to 3 weeks your first year (Company Drivers)
- Steady and Consistent Work
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Dedicated driver services team
Select the 174 West Memphis Terminal when applying!
- Valid CDL-A With Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Tanker Experience Preferred