Class-A CDL Owner Operator Tanker Truck Drivers
Monroe, MichiganJob ID 2290 Date posted 10/22/2020
As an Owner Operator at Quality Carriers, you’ll enjoy the freedom of running your own business, with the backing and support of Quality Carriers. We give you financial stability, Quality Carriers preferred pricing, access to legal services, cost-savings for licenses and permits and business assistance through American Truck Business Services.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Based On Own Accountability
- Average salary: Ranges $80k - $200k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Owned, Purchased, or Leased by You
What makes a successful candidate? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Owned/Leased Truck
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
I like working for Quality Carriers because for the most part I can choose my own loads, I get to be home with my family on most weekends and the fact that the company takes safety very seriously makes me feel safer while I'm on the road.Jaime Ochoa, Owner Operator
We’re committed to providing our drivers with the very best culture and network of support possible to help achieve your success.
Hiring Our Military Heroes
At Quality Carriers, we consider Veterans to be the foundation on which our country is built, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
Become a Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tanker Driver
Read about our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division and Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Health Insurance through True Transport Insure
Sign On Bonus
License & Permits
American Truck Business Services (ATBS) Business Assistance
Quality Carriers Preferred Pricing
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Owner Operators at QC are equipped with the tools and programs they need to succeed as a business owner. As an Owner Operator with Quality Carriers, we give you financial stability, discounts, and rebates on fuel and tires, access to legal services, cost-savings for licenses and permits and business assistance through American Truck Business Services.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Have a CDL-A with 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years!
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements (Terminal Will Reimburse for Hazmat)
- Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card (Terminal Will Reimburse for TWIC)
- Passport Preferred ($1,500 Bonus)
- OTR Owner Operators Gross $3,500 - $4,000 Weekly Expectation!
- Higher Pay Percentages for Tank Experience!
- $3,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- $1,500 Passport Bonus! Canadian Runs Available!
- $10,000 SignOn Bonus for OTR Owner Operators!
- 90% reload network - to keep you moving
- 14+ Days Out
- IC's NOW YOU PICK YOUR LOADS, CLICK HERE!
- Terminal Willing to Work with You on Hometime!
- Largest Reload System in the Industry!
- Tire Discounts! National Shop Discounts!
- Fuel Stabilization at $1.25 per Gallon!
- Fuel Tax Preparation Assistance!
- Weekly Settlements and Direct Deposit!
- Compensation for Orientation and Hands-On Learning!
- Stability You Can Count On - Over 100 Years in Business!
- Steady and Consistent Work - Freight is Year-Round!
- After 1 Year, You can Bring an Authorized Rider That is 18 Or Older!
- Dedicated Owner Operator Manager On-Site Working Towards Your Success!
- Personal Wellness Program - Designed by Drivers for Drivers!
- Insurance available through UTBA (Universal Trucking Benefits Association)
- Truck insurance available through NSM
- Free loading/Unloading equipment
- Systematic Inspection Program - we pay towards your systemic inspection
- Partnership with ATBS (American Truck Business Services)
- Paid Orientation and Paid On the Job Training
- Reimbursement of TWIC Card Application Fee
Select Terminal 181 when applying!