Regional Truck Driver - Home Weekly/Bi-Weekly - Owner Operator
Morrow, GeorgiaJob ID 3162 Date posted 03/11/2021
As an Owner Operator at Quality Carriers, you’ll enjoy the freedom of running your own business, with the backing and support of Quality Carriers. We give you financial stability, Quality Carriers preferred pricing, access to legal services, cost-savings for licenses and permits and business assistance through American Truck Business Services.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Based On Own Accountability
- Average salary: Ranges $80k - $200k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Owned, Purchased, or Leased by You
- $3,500-$5,000/gross per week
- $5,000 Owner Operator Sign on Bonus!
- Driver Referral Program- $1,500 for each driver you refer, there is no limit!
- $1,000 Bonus on your first successful Canadian run!
- Out 5-10 days- variety of runs
- $0 Down, NO CREDIT CHECK, Lease Program (2017- 2020 Freightliner Cascadia's)
- 3 to 5 year financing
- Low Weekly Payments
- No Balloon Payment at the end of your lease!
- Fuel Stabilization Program
- Tire Discounts and help with Truck Repairs
- Third Party Truck Insurance & Medical Insurance-low costs with great coverage!
- Welcoming environment with amazing staff!
- Easy and safe on boarding experience- we're here for you!
- Compensation for Orientation- $100/day PLUS we pay for the hotel room- you'll have the room all to yourself!
- Compensation for Hands on Training at the terminal
- And so much more!
- Must have at least 1 year of Class A experience within the last 3 years OR 1 year of Class A Tanker experience within the last 10 years.
- Possess a Class A License with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must have a TWIC card or willing to obtain one
- Expand your earning potential with a Passport! Our Canadian runs pay very well!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW!
Call or Text Cayleigh Schley @ 813-426-4334
T824 to 34989
Select the Morrow, GA Terminal 824 when applying!
"I like working for QC because for the most part, I can choose my own loads, I get to be home with my family on most weekends and the fact that the company takes safety very seriously makes me feel safer while I'm on the road." -Jaime Ochoa, Owner Operator
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Lane with Quality Carriers.
"Gulf Coast Express, an affiliate of Quality Carriers"
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
I like working for Quality Carriers because for the most part I can choose my own loads, I get to be home with my family on most weekends and the fact that the company takes safety very seriously makes me feel safer while I'm on the road.Jaime Ochoa, Owner Operator
We’re committed to providing our drivers with the very best culture and network of support possible to help achieve your success.
Hiring Our Military Heroes
At Quality Carriers, we consider Veterans to be the foundation on which our country is built, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
Become a Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tanker Driver
Read about our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division and Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Health Insurance through True Transport Insure
Sign On Bonus
License & Permits
American Truck Business Services (ATBS) Business Assistance
Quality Carriers Preferred Pricing
- Regional Truck Driver - Home Weekly/Bi-Weekly Addison, Illinois 02/11/2021
- Local Truck Driver - Home Every Night Barberton, Ohio, Akron, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Youngstown, Ohio 03/13/2021
- Lease Purchase Truck Driver- Guaranteed Hometime - Pick your loads Barberton, Ohio, Houston, Texas, Akron, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Youngstown, Ohio 03/13/2021
you have not viewed any jobs yet
You do not have any saved job