Class A - Regional Truck Driver - Home Weekly/Bi-Weekly - Owner Operator
Oklahoma City, OklahomaJob ID 3669 Date posted 05/17/2021
As a Regional Driver at Quality Carriers, you’ll find the balance of time on the road and time spent at home. Our regional routes also provide stability and predictability around loads, giving you the opportunity to plan and succeed professionally and personally.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Home-Time Options
- Average salary: Ranges $55k - $90k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Owned by Quality Carriers or Affiliate
- Earning Potential Up To $290,000+/year
- $10,000 Sign on Bonus
- $250 Safety Bonus Paid Quarterly
- $5,000 Driver Referral Bonus ~No Limit! (ask your recruiter for details)
- Limited spots available for OO with pumps.
- Running dedicated work regional and OTR mixture
- Must be available 5-6 days a week and reset at the house everytime
- We run Owner Operators first and foremost and will sit company trucks to keep You moving
- We will deadhead company trucks to keep our Owner Operators RELOADED percentage higher
- If freight slows, Owner Operators will be dispatch first!
- Plenty of Work to Keep You Moving and Happy
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Class A CDL
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Willing to Obtain TWIC card
- 1 Year Required, 2 Years of Experience Preferred Tractor Trailer Experience in the last 3 years
Speak with your Recruiter: Melissa Brown: 813-313-6450
APPLYING TERMINAL: 843- Pasadena, TX
Select the 843 Pasadena, TX when applying!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success in transportation, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Our Truck Drivers can decide between regional, Over the Road (OTR) and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Ryan Transportation, An Affiliate of Quality Carriers
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
I like working for Quality Carriers because for the most part I can choose my own loads, I get to be home with my family on most weekends and the fact that the company takes safety very seriously makes me feel safer while I'm on the road.Jaime Ochoa, Owner Operator
We’re committed to providing our drivers with the very best culture and network of support possible to help achieve your success.
Hiring Our Military Heroes
At Quality Carriers, we consider Veterans to be the foundation on which our country is built, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
Become a Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tanker Driver
Read about our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division and Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Health Insurance through True Transport Insure
Sign On Bonus
American Truck Business Services (ATBS) Business Assistance
Quality Carriers Preferred Pricing
401(k) with Company Match
*Benefits for Affiliate drivers may vary
- Class A - Dedicated Regional Company Driver Fayetteville, North Carolina, Aberdeen, North Carolina, Mount Olive, North Carolina 10/16/2021
- Class A - Dedicated Driver - 65 CENTS ALL MILES Detroit, Michigan, Cleveland, Ohio, Youngstown, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Akron, Ohio 10/16/2021
- Class A - Tanker/Hazmat Driver - Guaranteed Hometime - Owner Operator Barberton, Ohio, Detroit, Michigan, Youngstown, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Akron, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio 10/16/2021
you have not viewed any jobs yet
You do not have any saved job