Class-A CDL Local Truck Driver -Company Driver
Multiple LocationsJob ID 8305 Date posted 07/01/2022
Local Route Drivers have regular routes within 250 miles and around their local area. For drivers ready for a lifestyle that keeps you closer to home this is the role for you. Quality Carriers provides new local opportunities to explore.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Based On Own Accountability
- Average salary: Ranges $80k - $200k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Owned, Purchased, or Leased by You
- Weekly Average $1100-$1600
- $9,000 Sign-On Bonus paid the first year (6 months minimum tractor-trailer experience)
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus paid the first year (CDL graduates of approved school)
- $3,000 Driver Referral Bonus Program - No Limits On Number Of Referrals!
- Up To $1,400 / Quarter in Safety and Performance Bonuses....that's up to $5,600 per year!
- Home daily!
- 68 MPH Pedal, 65 MPH Cruise
NEW Benefits Program for Company Drivers
- High Value, Low Cost Options; Click Here to find out more.
- Basic Life/Voluntary Life
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Match & Roth Retirement Savings Plan
- Additional Voluntary Benefits
- 24/7 Availability to dispatch
- On-site shop
- Parking for personal vehicles
Select Ono PA - 115 when applying
- CDL A - No Endorsements Required!
- Minimum 6 Months Recent Tractor Trailer Experience Required OR may consider recent graduate of an approved driver school
About Our Dry Bulk Operation
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division is an example of the variety we provide to meet drivers' needs.
Being North America’s largest bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers can't to make you successful.
Hauling non-chemical, non-hazardous products like dry cement, lime, sand, and fly ash is what makes our dry bulk tank division unique from our chemical hauling terminals.
Dry bulk, non-hazardous, company drivers have the opportunity to choose regional or home daily work and take advantage of our paid time off benefit of up to 3 weeks within your first year.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers - Dry Bulk (Non-Hazardous). Learn Pneumatic Tanker! https://www.jobs.qualitycarriersinc.com/drybulk
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
Ono, Pennsylvania; Bellefonte, Pennsylvania; State College, Pennsylvania; Aberdeen, Maryland; Keymar, Maryland; Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
I just love working with the people at this company and the customers couldn't be better. Throughout all the swings in the economy this job has remained tremendously stable and even after all these years I still find it very interesting.Steve Sorensen, Company Driver
We’re committed to providing our drivers with the very best culture and network of support possible to help achieve your success.
Hiring Our Military Heroes
At Quality Carriers, we consider Veterans to be the foundation on which our country is built, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
Become a Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tanker Driver
Read about our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division and Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Health Insurance through True Transport Insure
Sign On Bonus
American Truck Business Services (ATBS) Business Assistance
Quality Carriers Preferred Pricing
401(k) with Company Match
*Benefits for Affiliate drivers may vary
- Class-A CDL Dedicated Truck Driver -Company Driver Ono, Pennsylvania, Bellefonte, Pennsylvania, Aberdeen, Maryland, Keymar, Maryland, Martinsburg, West Virginia 07/01/2022
- Class-A CDL Local Truck Driver -Company Driver Ono, Pennsylvania, Bellefonte, Pennsylvania, State College, Pennsylvania, Aberdeen, Maryland, Keymar, Maryland, Martinsburg, West Virginia 07/01/2022
- Class-A CDL Regional Truck Driver -Owner Operator Driver Saint Gabriel, Louisiana, Geismar, Louisiana, Hammond, Louisiana, Denham Springs, Louisiana, Gonzales, Louisiana, Baker, Louisiana, Prairieville, Louisiana, Port Allen, Louisiana, Plaquemine, Louisiana, Walker, Louisiana, Donaldsonville, Louisiana, Addis, Louisiana 07/01/2022
you have not viewed any jobs yet
You do not have any saved job