Class A - Owner Operator Driver - Guaranteed Hometime - Pick Your Loads
Savannah, Georgia; Augusta, Georgia; Albany, Georgia; Valdosta, Georgia; Macon, GeorgiaJob ID 4293 Date posted 07/19/2021
Over the Road Drivers embrace the open road lifestyle. These opportunities give you long haul experiences, hauling goods across North America and seeing much of the country while maximizing earnings along the way. For drivers eager to get out there on the road, Quality Carriers has the reload system to keep you moving.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Based On Own Accountability
- Average salary: Ranges $80k - $200k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Leased by You
- Average Income $200,000 per year
- Valid CDL-A With Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years.
- Driver Referral Program - $3,000 for Each Driver Hired, NO LIMITS!
- $5000 Sign on Bonus
- 90% reload network - to keep you moving
- Over the road runs! Out around 14 - 21 Days
- IC's NOW YOU PICK YOUR LOADS, CLICK HERE!
- Insurance available through UTBA (Universal Trucking Benefits Association)
- Truck insurance available through NSM
- Free loading/Unloading equipment
- Systematic Inspection Program - we pay towards your systemic inspection
- Partnership with ATBS (American Truck Business Services)
- Paid Orientation and Paid On the Job Training
- Reimbursement of TWIC Card Application Fee
- Company Shops and National Tire Accounts at your disposal
- Compensation for Orientation & Hands on Learning
- Pump/Compressor unit with hose rack and installed
- Access to Management Anytime!
- Big Company with a Small Company Feel
- Tire Discounts, Third Party Benefits and so much more!
- Weekly Settlements!
- Fuel Stabilization Program designed to keep your out of pockets costs at a minimum
Select the 165 Terminal, Savannah, GA when applying!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Drivers can decide between regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
I like working for Quality Carriers because for the most part I can choose my own loads, I get to be home with my family on most weekends and the fact that the company takes safety very seriously makes me feel safer while I'm on the road.Jaime Ochoa, Owner Operator
National Truck Drivers Appreciation Week 2021
Listen to our President Randy Strutz celebrate Driver Appreciation Week by thanking Quality Carriers drivers for the sacrifices they make every day.
Hiring Our Military Heroes
At Quality Carriers, we consider Veterans to be the foundation on which our country is built, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
Become a Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tanker Driver
Read about our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division and Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Health Insurance through True Transport Insure
Sign On Bonus
American Truck Business Services (ATBS) Business Assistance
Quality Carriers Preferred Pricing
401(k) with Company Match
*Benefits for Affiliate drivers may vary
- CDL-A Owner Operator Tanker Driver - Regional MD to OH Aberdeen, Maryland, Salisbury, Maryland, Cincinnati, Ohio, Fairfield, Ohio 06/24/2021
- Class A - Dedicated Regional Company Driver Fayetteville, North Carolina, Aberdeen, North Carolina, Mount Olive, North Carolina 07/20/2021
- Class A - Regional Truck Driver - Home Every Other Day Bloomington, Illinois, Hammond, Indiana, Addison, Illinois 05/21/2021
you have not viewed any jobs yet
You do not have any saved job