Regional Truck Driver - Home Weekly/Bi-Weekly
Sulphur, LouisianaJob ID 3166 Date posted 03/11/2021
Company Drivers are afforded the opportunity to work for an established brand in the industry. Whether starting out your trucking career or continuing in the industry with years of experience, you can find a Company Driver role at Quality Carriers that suits your needs and builds on your career. If you’re looking for work with a dependable and established brand and you are a safe and reliable driver, then Company Driver / Affiliate Driver is the role for you.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Home-Time Options
- Average salary: Ranges $55k - $90k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Owned by Quality Carriers or Affiliate
- Gross up to $1,800/per week.
- Driver Referral Bonus- $1,500 for each driver you refer, there is no limit!
- $1,000 Bonus on your first successful Canadian run!
- Home a few times during the week, no touch freight
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit
- Awesome Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits after 60 days
- Welcoming Environment with amazing staff!
- Assigned Freightliner Cascadia Trucks- all Manuel transmissions!
- Easy and Safe on boarding Experience- we're here for you!
- Compensation for Orientation- $100/day PLUS we pay for the hotel room- You'll have the room all to yourself!
- Compensation for Hands on Training at the terminal
- And so much more!
- Must have at least 1 year Class A experience within the last 3 years OR 1 year of Class A Tanker experience within the last 10 years.
- Possess a Class A License with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must have a TWIC card or willing to obtain one
- Expand your earning potential with a Passport! Our Canadian runs pay very well!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW!
Call or Text Cayleigh Schley @ 813-426-4334
Text T825 to 34989
Select the Sulphur, LA Terminal 825 when applying!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of home time options & other incentives. Lane with Quality Carriers.
"Gulf Coast Express, an affiliate of Quality Carriers"
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
I just love working with the people at this company and the customers couldn't be better. Throughout all the swings in the economy this job has remained tremendously stable and even after all these years I still find it very interesting.Steve Sorensen, Company Driver
We’re committed to providing our drivers with the very best culture and network of support possible to help achieve your success.
Hiring Our Military Heroes
At Quality Carriers, we consider Veterans to be the foundation on which our country is built, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
Become a Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tanker Driver
Read about our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division and Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Paid Orientation and On The Job Training
401(k) with Company Match
Safety & Performance Bonuses
Driver Service Teams
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision provided
*Benefits for Affiliate drivers may vary
- Regional Truck Driver - Home Weekly/Bi-Weekly Addison, Illinois 02/11/2021
- Local Truck Driver - Home Every Night Barberton, Ohio, Akron, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Youngstown, Ohio 03/13/2021
- Lease Purchase Truck Driver- Guaranteed Hometime - Pick your loads Barberton, Ohio, Houston, Texas, Akron, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Youngstown, Ohio 03/13/2021
you have not viewed any jobs yet
You do not have any saved job