Class A - Dedicated Local Truck Driver - Home Daily
Toledo, Ohio; Parker, PennsylvaniaJob ID 4066 Date posted 05/20/2021
Local Route Drivers have regular routes within 250 miles and around their local area. For drivers ready for a lifestyle that keeps you closer to home this is the role for you. Quality Carriers provides new local opportunities to explore.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Based On Own Accountability
- Average salary: Ranges $80k - $200k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Owned, Purchased, or Leased by You
- .62 per mile All miles
- Projected weekly pay 5 days=1250, 6 days=$1500
- $3,000 Driver Referral Bonus ~No Limit!
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus pays out in 6 months
- Dedicated Freight - PA to OH drop and hook. Loads from PA to WV delivery point (unloading needed).
- LOCAL WORK offered Need 5 drivers ASAP
- Shuttle runs between PA and OH
- Shuttle Lanes - Pick up Loaded trailer in PA, drop in OH 440 miles per day.
- Pick up Loaded trailer in PA deliver to Inwood WV. 424 miles per day
- Home every night
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision benefits after 60 days
- Guaranteed Weekly direct deposits
- Paid Orientation PLUS we cover the hotel costs- no room sharing!
- Paid On the Job Training- $200 just for showing up!
- Epic View Satellite TV's for our over the road drivers
- Steel Toe Boot allowance- $140 annually
- Paid Time Off
Select the Parker PA T159 when applying!
- Valid CDL-A With Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Tanker Experience Preferred
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success in transportation, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Our Truck Drivers can decide between regional, Over the Road (OTR) and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
I just love working with the people at this company and the customers couldn't be better. Throughout all the swings in the economy this job has remained tremendously stable and even after all these years I still find it very interesting.Steve Sorensen, Company Driver
National Truck Drivers Appreciation Week 2021
Listen to our President Randy Strutz celebrate Driver Appreciation Week by thanking Quality Carriers drivers for the sacrifices they make every day.
Hiring Our Military Heroes
At Quality Carriers, we consider Veterans to be the foundation on which our country is built, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
Become a Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tanker Driver
Read about our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division and Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Health Insurance through True Transport Insure
Sign On Bonus
American Truck Business Services (ATBS) Business Assistance
Quality Carriers Preferred Pricing
401(k) with Company Match
*Benefits for Affiliate drivers may vary
- CDL-A Owner Operator Tanker Driver - Regional MD to OH Aberdeen, Maryland, Salisbury, Maryland, Cincinnati, Ohio, Fairfield, Ohio 06/24/2021
- Class A - Dedicated Regional Company Driver Fayetteville, North Carolina, Aberdeen, North Carolina, Mount Olive, North Carolina 07/20/2021
- Class A - Regional Truck Driver - Home Every Other Day Bloomington, Illinois, Hammond, Indiana, Addison, Illinois 05/21/2021
you have not viewed any jobs yet
You do not have any saved job