Class A - Regional Truck Driver - Home Weekly
Toledo, Ohio; Detroit, MichiganJob ID 3583 Date posted 05/17/2021
As a Regional Driver at Quality Carriers, you’ll find the balance of time on the road and time spent at home. Our regional routes also provide stability and predictability around loads, giving you the opportunity to plan and succeed professionally and personally.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Home-Time Options
- Average salary: Ranges $55k - $90k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Owned by Quality Carriers or Affiliate
- Earning potential of $1600.00 per week, plus bonuses
- CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Be Willing to Obtain a TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years.
- No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Anniversary bonus $1,600.00 - $2,400.00 per year
- Performance/Safety Bonus $200 - $300 per quarter
- $3,000.00 Driver referral bonus - No limit on hires
- Home weekly or better
- Steady work, stable full-time positions
- Paid Orientation and Paid On the Job Training
- Steady work, stable full-time positions
- Health Insurance - Terminal pays up to 80% of your premiums & 60% of dependents! Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available
- 401K with up to 4% company match
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Paid Holidays
Select the Toledo, OH Terminal 786 when applying!
KALE Trucking Inc, an Affiliate Partner of Quality Carriers, located in Toledo, OH is seeking dry & liquid bulk tanker drivers! We provide tanker training if you have never driven tanks.
Drivers have a mix of Regional and OTR overnight freight. There are some longer hauls out a few nights then come home.
KALE Trucking is a locally owned and operated, family-oriented company and active in the local community! We have a shop on-site to keep equipment well maintained! You are welcome to drop by any time and see us!!
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
I just love working with the people at this company and the customers couldn't be better. Throughout all the swings in the economy this job has remained tremendously stable and even after all these years I still find it very interesting.Steve Sorensen, Company Driver
National Truck Drivers Appreciation Week 2021
Listen to our President Randy Strutz celebrate Driver Appreciation Week by thanking Quality Carriers drivers for the sacrifices they make every day.
Hiring Our Military Heroes
At Quality Carriers, we consider Veterans to be the foundation on which our country is built, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
Become a Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tanker Driver
Read about our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division and Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Health Insurance through True Transport Insure
Sign On Bonus
American Truck Business Services (ATBS) Business Assistance
Quality Carriers Preferred Pricing
401(k) with Company Match
*Benefits for Affiliate drivers may vary
- CDL-A Owner Operator Tanker Driver - Regional MD to OH Aberdeen, Maryland, Salisbury, Maryland, Cincinnati, Ohio, Fairfield, Ohio 06/24/2021
- Class A - Dedicated Regional Company Driver Fayetteville, North Carolina, Aberdeen, North Carolina, Mount Olive, North Carolina 07/20/2021
- Class A - Regional Truck Driver - Home Every Other Day Bloomington, Illinois, Hammond, Indiana, Addison, Illinois 05/21/2021
you have not viewed any jobs yet
You do not have any saved job