Regional Truck Driver - Home Weekly
Trenton, Michigan; Detroit, Michigan; Toledo, Ohio; Flint, Michigan; Lansing, MichiganJob ID 3580 Date posted 05/17/2021
As a Regional Driver at Quality Carriers, you’ll find the balance of time on the road and time spent at home. Our regional routes also provide stability and predictability around loads, giving you the opportunity to plan and succeed professionally and personally.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Home-Time Options
- Average salary: Ranges $55k - $90k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Owned by Quality Carriers or Affiliate
- Average weekly earning potential $1500 to $1700 plus bonuses
- CDL-A with Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must Be Willing to Obtain a TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years
- No tanker experience no problem. We will train you!!
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Anniversary bonus $1,600.00 - $2,400.00 per year
- Performance/Safety Bonus $200 - $300 per quarter
- $3,000.00 Driver referral bonus - No limit on hires
- Home 1-2 Nights/avg and weekends (Detroit outlying areas)
- Paid Orientation and Paid On the Job Training
- Health Ins After 90 Days - Terminal Pays 80% of Your Premiums & 60% of your dependents Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available
- 401K with up to 4% company match
- Drive-in comfort in assigned newer model trucks
- Steady work, Stable full-time position
- Weekly Pay and direct deposit
- Paid Time Off
Select the Trenton, MI Terminal 866 when applying!
Please text T866 to 34989 for more information!
LAKE TRANSPORT, an Affiliate Partner of Quality Carriers, is looking for Tanker drivers in the Detroit Michigan area! No tanker experience? Not a problem, we will pay to train you on the job!
Drivers in the Detroit area are generally home 1-2 nights per week and home on the weekend! Outside of Detroit area hometime will be driver location dependent but usually weekly. (Flint, Grand Rapids, Saginaw, Kalamazoo...)
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Company Drivers & Owner Operators can decide between regional, OTR and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Lake Transportation an affiliate of Quality Carriers
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
I just love working with the people at this company and the customers couldn't be better. Throughout all the swings in the economy this job has remained tremendously stable and even after all these years I still find it very interesting.Steve Sorensen, Company Driver
We’re committed to providing our drivers with the very best culture and network of support possible to help achieve your success.
Hiring Our Military Heroes
At Quality Carriers, we consider Veterans to be the foundation on which our country is built, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
Become a Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tanker Driver
Read about our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division and Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Health Insurance through True Transport Insure
Sign On Bonus
American Truck Business Services (ATBS) Business Assistance
Quality Carriers Preferred Pricing
401(k) with Company Match
*Benefits for Affiliate drivers may vary
- CDL-A Owner Operator Tanker Driver - Regional MD to OH Aberdeen, Maryland, Salisbury, Maryland, Cincinnati, Ohio, Fairfield, Ohio 06/24/2021
- Regional Truck Driver - Home Weekly/Bi-Weekly Addison, Illinois 05/21/2021
- Dedicated Company Truck Driver – Guaranteed $1650 Minimum Pay Per Week Detroit, Michigan, Cleveland, Ohio, Youngstown, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Akron, Ohio 06/17/2021
you have not viewed any jobs yet
You do not have any saved job