Class A - Tanker Truck Driver - You Pick Your Hometime
West Memphis, Arkansas; Jonesboro, ArkansasJob ID 3933 Date posted 05/20/2021
As a Regional Driver at Quality Carriers, you’ll find the balance of time on the road and time spent at home. Our regional routes also provide stability and predictability around loads, giving you the opportunity to plan and succeed professionally and personally.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Home-Time Options
- Average salary: Ranges $55k - $90k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Owned by Quality Carriers or Affiliate
- 64 CPM Loaded Miles, Up To 500 MILES A DAY, 5-6 DAYS A WEEK!
- Home nightly, every other night or weekly! The choice is yours!
- $8,000 Transition bonus for Company drivers!
- $3,000 Driver Referral Bonus- EASY MONEY, No Limits! Text REFER to 34989
- Improved Hiring Process- we're here to help and get you moving quickly!
- Automatic and Manual Transmission Trucks
- Epic View Satellite TV's as well as APU's in all units!
- Weekly Direct Deposits!
- Reimbursement for Hazmat, TWIC card and Passport Card!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Compensation for Orientation- $100 per day
- Transportation and Hotel Costs Paid While in Orientation- No Room Sharing!
- Compensation for Hands-On Learning- $150 per day
- Awesome Lease Purchase Program- 2021 Freightliner Cascadia's!
What You Need
- Class A CDL
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Willing to Obtain TWIC card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience in the last 3 years OR 1 Year of Tanker Experience in the last 10 Years
Speak with your Recruiter:
Melissa Brown: 813-313-6450
APPLYING TERMINAL: 174 - West Memphis, AR
TEXT "REFER" to 34989
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success in transportation, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Therefore, we offer incentives like flexible home time, consistent pay and a supportive and stable work environment to help drive you on and off the job.
Being North America’s largest chemical bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers do not have to make you successful. Our Truck Drivers can decide between regional, Over the Road (OTR) and dedicated routes, all offering an array of hometime options & other incentives. Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
I just love working with the people at this company and the customers couldn't be better. Throughout all the swings in the economy this job has remained tremendously stable and even after all these years I still find it very interesting.Steve Sorensen, Company Driver
We’re committed to providing our drivers with the very best culture and network of support possible to help achieve your success.
Hiring Our Military Heroes
At Quality Carriers, we consider Veterans to be the foundation on which our country is built, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
Become a Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tanker Driver
Read about our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division and Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Health Insurance through True Transport Insure
Sign On Bonus
American Truck Business Services (ATBS) Business Assistance
Quality Carriers Preferred Pricing
401(k) with Company Match
*Benefits for Affiliate drivers may vary
- CDL-A Owner Operator Tanker Driver - Regional MD to OH Aberdeen, Maryland, Salisbury, Maryland, Cincinnati, Ohio, Fairfield, Ohio 06/24/2021
- Regional Truck Driver - Home Weekly/Bi-Weekly Addison, Illinois 05/21/2021
- Dedicated Company Truck Driver – Guaranteed $1650 Minimum Pay Per Week Detroit, Michigan, Cleveland, Ohio, Youngstown, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Akron, Ohio 06/17/2021
you have not viewed any jobs yet
You do not have any saved job