Local Truck Driver - Home Daily
Williamsport, Maryland; Martinsburg, West Virginia; Chambersburg, PennsylvaniaJob ID 3254 Date posted 03/12/2021
Company Drivers are afforded the opportunity to work for an established brand in the industry. Whether starting out your trucking career or continuing in the industry with years of experience, you can find a Company Driver role at Quality Carriers that suits your needs and builds on your career. If you’re looking for work with a dependable and established brand and you are a safe and reliable driver, then Company Driver / Affiliate Driver is the role for you.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Home-Time Options
- Average salary: Ranges $55k - $90k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Owned by Quality Carriers or Affiliate
- Weekly Average $1100-$ 1600
- $6,000 Sign-On Bonus paid the first year (6 months minimum tractor-trailer experience)
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus paid the first year (CDL graduates of approved school)
- $3,000 Driver Referral Bonus Program - No Limits On Number Of Referrals!
- Up To $1,400 / Quarter in Safety and Performance Bonuses....that's up to $5,600 per year!
- Home daily!
- Insurance first of the month after 60 Days - health, dental, vision, life, disability
- 401K first of the month after 60 Days
- Paid Time Off - 3 weeks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Orientation and Paid On the Job Training
- Free Driver Wellness Program
Select Martinsburg WV - 115 when applying (work is in Williamsport MD)
- CDL A - No Endorsements Required!
- Minimum 6 Months Recent Tractor Trailer Experience Required OR may consider recent graduate of an approved driver school
About Our Dry Bulk Operation
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division is an example of the variety we provide to meet drivers' needs.
Being North America’s largest bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers can't to make you successful.
Hauling non-chemical, non-hazardous products like dry cement, lime, sand, and fly ash is what makes our dry bulk tank division unique from our chemical hauling terminals.
Dry bulk, non-hazardous, company drivers have the opportunity to choose regional or home daily work and take advantage of our paid time off benefit of up to 3 weeks within your first year.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers - Dry Bulk (Non-Hazardous). Learn Pneumatic Tanker! https://www.jobs.qualitycarriersinc.com/drybulk
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
I just love working with the people at this company and the customers couldn't be better. Throughout all the swings in the economy this job has remained tremendously stable and even after all these years I still find it very interesting.Steve Sorensen, Company Driver
We’re committed to providing our drivers with the very best culture and network of support possible to help achieve your success.
Hiring Our Military Heroes
At Quality Carriers, we consider Veterans to be the foundation on which our country is built, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
Become a Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tanker Driver
Read about our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division and Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Paid Orientation and On The Job Training
401(k) with Company Match
Safety & Performance Bonuses
Driver Service Teams
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision provided
*Benefits for Affiliate drivers may vary
- Regional Truck Driver - Home Weekly/Bi-Weekly Addison, Illinois 02/11/2021
- Local Truck Driver - Home Every Night Barberton, Ohio, Akron, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Youngstown, Ohio 03/13/2021
- Lease Purchase Truck Driver- Guaranteed Hometime - Pick your loads Barberton, Ohio, Houston, Texas, Akron, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Youngstown, Ohio 03/13/2021
you have not viewed any jobs yet
You do not have any saved job