Class A - Local Truck Driver - Home Daily
Williamsport, Maryland; Martinsburg, West Virginia; Chambersburg, PennsylvaniaJob ID 3615 Date posted 05/17/2021
Local Route Drivers have regular routes within 250 miles and around their local area. For drivers ready for a lifestyle that keeps you closer to home this is the role for you. Quality Carriers provides new local opportunities to explore.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Based On Own Accountability
- Average salary: Ranges $80k - $200k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Owned, Purchased, or Leased by You
- Weekly Average $1100-$ 1600
- $6,000 Sign-On Bonus paid the first year (6 months minimum tractor-trailer experience)
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus paid the first year (CDL graduates of approved school)
- $3,000 Driver Referral Bonus Program - No Limits On Number Of Referrals!
- Up To $1,400 / Quarter in Safety and Performance Bonuses....that's up to $5,600 per year!
- Home daily!
- Insurance first of the month after 60 Days - health, dental, vision, life, disability
- 401K first of the month after 60 Days
- Paid Time Off - 3 weeks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Orientation and Paid On the Job Training
- Free Driver Wellness Program
Select Martinsburg WV - 115 when applying (work is in Williamsport MD)
- CDL A - No Endorsements Required!
- Minimum 6 Months Recent Tractor Trailer Experience Required OR may consider recent graduate of an approved driver school
About Our Dry Bulk Operation
Celebrating over 100 years of solid success, Quality Carriers wants to help you Find Your Lane. We offer the variety in trucking you have been searching for; we are proud of our driver diversity and recognize that individual needs vary. Our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division is an example of the variety we provide to meet drivers' needs.
Being North America’s largest bulk tanking company allows us to utilize resources other carriers can't to make you successful.
Hauling non-chemical, non-hazardous products like dry cement, lime, sand, and fly ash is what makes our dry bulk tank division unique from our chemical hauling terminals.
Dry bulk, non-hazardous, company drivers have the opportunity to choose regional or home daily work and take advantage of our paid time off benefit of up to 3 weeks within your first year.
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers - Dry Bulk (Non-Hazardous). Learn Pneumatic Tanker! https://www.jobs.qualitycarriersinc.com/drybulk
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
I just love working with the people at this company and the customers couldn't be better. Throughout all the swings in the economy this job has remained tremendously stable and even after all these years I still find it very interesting.Steve Sorensen, Company Driver
National Truck Drivers Appreciation Week 2021
Listen to our President Randy Strutz celebrate Driver Appreciation Week by thanking Quality Carriers drivers for the sacrifices they make every day.
Hiring Our Military Heroes
At Quality Carriers, we consider Veterans to be the foundation on which our country is built, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
Become a Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tanker Driver
Read about our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division and Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Health Insurance through True Transport Insure
Sign On Bonus
American Truck Business Services (ATBS) Business Assistance
Quality Carriers Preferred Pricing
401(k) with Company Match
*Benefits for Affiliate drivers may vary
- CDL-A Owner Operator Tanker Driver - Regional MD to OH Aberdeen, Maryland, Salisbury, Maryland, Cincinnati, Ohio, Fairfield, Ohio 06/24/2021
- Class A - Dedicated Regional Company Driver Fayetteville, North Carolina, Aberdeen, North Carolina, Mount Olive, North Carolina 07/20/2021
- Class A - Regional Truck Driver - Home Every Other Day Bloomington, Illinois, Hammond, Indiana, Addison, Illinois 05/21/2021
you have not viewed any jobs yet
You do not have any saved job