Class-A CDL Company Tanker Truck Drivers
Woodbridge, New Jersey; Rahway, New Jersey; Newark, New Jersey; Linden, New Jersey; Elizabeth, New Jersey; Clark, New Jersey; Lebanon, New Jersey; Allentown, New JerseyJob ID 2971 Date posted 01/04/2021
Company Drivers are afforded the opportunity to work for an established brand in the industry. Whether starting out your trucking career or continuing in the industry with years of experience, you can find a Company Driver role at Quality Carriers that suits your needs and builds on your career. If you’re looking for work with a dependable and established brand and you are a safe and reliable driver, then Company Driver / Affiliate Driver is the role for you.
- Job type: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Flexible Home-Time Options
- Average salary: Ranges $55k - $90k+ depending on experience, route types, and locations
- Truck: Owned by Quality Carriers or Affiliate
What makes a successful candidate? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Our well established history and legacy means we value giving our employees stability and consistent business.
- Our focus is on hazardous materials and chemicals. We on-board safe, dependable, and reliable drivers.
- Commitment to ensuring drivers are safe and have a network of support, it's at the heart of everything we do.
- Value hearing back from our drivers on how we can further commit to our values.
I just love working with the people at this company and the customers couldn't be better. Throughout all the swings in the economy this job has remained tremendously stable and even after all these years I still find it very interesting.Steve Sorensen, Company Driver
We’re committed to providing our drivers with the very best culture and network of support possible to help achieve your success.
Hiring Our Military Heroes
At Quality Carriers, we consider Veterans to be the foundation on which our country is built, and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
Become a Dry Bulk-Non-Hazardous- Tanker Driver
Read about our dry bulk, non-hazardous, tank truck division and Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Paid Orientation and On The Job Training
401(k) with Company Match
Safety & Performance Bonuses
Driver Service Teams
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision provided
*Benefits for Affiliate drivers may vary
Schofield Transport Inc, an affiliate partner of Quality Carriers the nation's largest and most stable bulk tanker company for over 100 years, is now onboarding Company Drivers, Owner Operators and Lease Purchase Drivers with a Class A CDL for local, regional and OTR. We want to meet your expectations by offering you a great career with a growing company.
- Local Position/Home Daily
- Monday - Friday
- $24.00 per hour
- Orientation & Training Pay
- $10,000 Sign On Bonus
- $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus ( per driver, no limit)
- $50 Clean DOT Inspection Bonus
- Valid CDL-A With Tankers and Hazmat Endorsements
- Must-Have or Be Willing to Obtain TWIC Card
- 1 Year Tractor Trailer Experience Within the Last 3 Years or 1 Year Tanker Experience in the Last 10 Years. No Tanker Experience? No Problem - We Will Train You!
- Tanker Experience Preferred
- Paid Time off
- Holiday Pay
- Medical though United Health Care
- New and Late Model Equipment Available
- Orientation & Training Pay
Contact Melissa Davis @ 813-748-8789
Select the 859 Rahway, NJ Terminal when applying!
Find Your Lane with Quality Carriers.
Military Veterans - Call Today to Learn More About Our Troops2Tankers Program!
- CDL-A Company Tanker Truck Driver Over The Road Addison, Illinois 12/08/2020
- Class-A CDL Company Tanker Truck Drivers Detroit, Michigan, Barberton, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio, Youngstown, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Akron, Ohio, Houston, Texas 12/04/2020
- Class-A CDL Lease Purchase Tanker Truck Drivers Barberton, Ohio, Detroit, Michigan, Houston, Texas, Akron, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio, Mansfield, Ohio, Youngstown, Ohio 12/04/2020
you have not viewed any jobs yet
You do not have any saved job